Duration depends on the size and complexity of the scope. Typical kitchen cabinet painting project can be completed within 10-14 business days.
Disruption is kept to a minimum. We take all doors and drawers to be painted (sprayed) at our shop. You will have full use of your kitchen during most of the painting process.
Trendy Line Cabinets is insured with Two Million commercial liability.
Customer service. Trendy Painting and Woodcraft is a small, family owned company bringing the years of experience and personal touch to any project. We take great pride in our work and approach each job as it was our own.
We use industrial coatings, lacquers specifically designed for kitchen cabinetry – no trim paints here – offering you a true factory finish.
We accept all major credit cards and e-transfers.
1. Take down and label all cabinet doors, drawers. Bring them to our shop to be sprayed.
2. Wipe down all cabinets to degrease
3. Mask off & tape the entire area to protect surfaces
4. Lightly sand all built-ins and doors
5. Fill cabinet cracks with wood filler
6. Add primer to all of the built-ins, doors & drawers
7. Lightly sand after priming
8. Add caulking to close off spacing around doors (if needed)
9. Add two coats of paint to all of the built-ins, doors & drawers
10. Lightly sand between coats
11. Clean, de-mask and reinstall your cabinetry & hardware
Enjoy Your New Updated Kitchen!
We service all the following areas: Calgary, Chestermere, Airdrie, Cochrane, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, High River